Monday, January 25, 2010

Tan Line How Can I Best Get Rid Of Or Cover Up An Embarrasing Tan Line?

How can I best get rid of or cover up an embarrasing tan line? - tan line

I saw something Lacrosse Jamboree in the open yesterday and was very sunny. Today I looked into the mirrror and recognize that I have a tan line on my forehead into a canvas lacrosse goggles that arches over each eye and forehead in the middle. I do not want to leave make-up glomp every day, because they tend, and I want to hide, at least a little. Suggestions? How long should I up to the level and kind of waiting tan disappear?

3 comments:

fashione... said...

To IDK if it made for a tan from the sun. but I know that if u get a line so bad if u go tanning beds, or use a sunless tanning lotion, you can use lemon or line and mix in ur skin tone rub or even disappear altogether. I think I can prove that the U! Otherwise you can always buy a sunless mist or lotion and use only the part that is not the case. or even eliminated. I hope that helped! =)

the one said...

lol

stephenp... said...

Put sunscreen on it with care. ?

Post a Comment