Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Different Types Of Seizures I Need Some Advice About My Daughters Seizures Please Help?

I need some advice about my daughters seizures please help? - different types of seizures

My daughter is 22 years old and was almost a year in hospital. You gastroparesis, your stomach is paralyzed, the way it is run through a tube into the small intestine. 4 weeks ago she started having seizures. She had had an EEG 1 video input during this time and it was normal. It has 4 days, sometimes longer lasting between 2mins and 45 minutes. Some doctors say that his body is weak, only OTH
ERS, "she said pseudoseizures as it was abandoned, although much has been seen by psyciatry and say that everything is in order. The sisters say they have different types of crises can be blue and havin to be intubated. The oxygen sink every crisis that required oxygen. The nurses are really from some doctors and some are concerned that dissmissing. I really do not wat

No comments:

Post a Comment