Thursday, December 31, 2009

Federal Government First Home Owners Grant How Many Aussies Are Apart Of This?

How many Aussies are apart of this? - federal government first home owners grant

Aussies $ 1.2 trillion debt

Sunday, December 27, 2009, 2:05 pm


In a new record, Australians are now more household debt in the economy earns in a year.

Reserve Bank figures for mortgages, credit cards and personal loan debts that are now at 1.2 billion U.S. dollars, compared with 71 percent five years ago, and the amount to $ 56,000 for every man, woman and child in the country News Ltd said.

Our frenzy of spending, boosted recently by the federal government, the first Home Owner Grant, means that personal debt is now at 100.4 percent of annual GDP of Australia - one of the highest rates of developed world

I'm happy, I'm not one of those who separated from that debt, I save what I want to believe, and do not use my credit card incorrectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment